The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Virginia police: Forensic evidence links 2 cases
- Beheading suspect's conversion surprised family
- SC cop indicted in shooting shrouded in mystery
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- Dozens of possible jurors rejected in Arias case
- Parents charged in death of son found in home
- Road salt supply low, demand high as winter looms
- Realtor's body found; suspect pleads not guilty
- Wal-Mart: Morgan wasn't wearing seatbelt in crash
- Cancer doctor given 10 years for poisoning lover
Most Popular News
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A forensic clue uncovered in the investigation of a missing University of Virginia student has led investigators to believe they have "a significant break" in the unsolved death of another young woman who had vanished from the campus five years ago, police said Monday, and perhps an unsolved rape from years before.
White House intruder got far past front door
WASHINGTON (AP) — The intruder who climbed a fence made it farther inside the White House than the Secret Service has publicly acknowledged, a Republican congressman said Monday. The disclosures came on the eve of a congressional oversight hearing with the director of the embattled agency assigned o protect the president's life.
Car crash damages Poland's famous Solidarity wall
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Polish police say a car crash has knocked down a historic wall that unemployed electrician Lech Walesa jumped over in 1980 to lead a Gdansk shipyard strike that grew into the country's massive Solidarity freedom movement.
Police: Body of Arkansas real estate agent found
SCOTT, Ark. (AP) — Police discovered the body of a missing Arkansas real estate agent in a shallow grave at a concrete company early Tuesday, and a man has been jailed on suspicion of kidnapping and killing her, authorities said.