The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Little government response to bombing a year later
- Openings begin in US trial of Egyptian preacher
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Gay marriage has second appellate court hearing
- What's next in gay marriage's legal odyssey?
- Ex-honor student gets 5 years in terrorism case
- Police: Mom drove into river trying to kill 3 kids
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade mystery
- Salmonella decline seen in food poisoning report
- Holder: Americans stand with Kansas City mourners
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
GENEVA (AP) — Top diplomats from the United States, European Union, Russia and Ukraine reached agreement after marathon talks Thursday on immediate steps to ease the crisis in Ukraine.
Armed robber was never told to report to prison
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The mix of 38 million gallons of treated water and one teen's urine has proven unacceptable to Portland officials who plan to flush away the whole lot — the second time in less than three years the city has gone to such lengths to keep its water pure.