The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Armed officers comb ambush suspect's woods
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White House
- Pope names Cupich as next Chicago archbishop
- Calif. fire hit with record amount of retardant
- Tracing shift from everyday American to jihadis
- A look at American jihadis: Why do they fight?
- 5 ways to protect yourself from data breaches
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Ruby Dee to be memorialized Saturday in NYC
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should send warning
Most Popular News
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Security breached: Intruder gets into White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service is coming under renewed scrutiny after a man scaled the White House fence and made it all the way through the front door before he was apprehended.
Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The 3-D printing boom is about to invade space.
Buffer zone agreed on in Ukrainian peace talks
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Negotiators in Ukrainian peace talks agreed early Saturday to create a buffer zone between government troops and pro-Russian militants by halting their advances, pulling back heavy weapons and withdrawing foreign fighters in order to ensure a stable truce in eastern Ukraine.