The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- DiGiorno, supplier drop dairy farm over abuse
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Suit: Marine's body sent home to Pa. without heart
- Newtown's year: Horror, grief and tough choices
- Pension crisis endangers Chicago's future
- Judge awards $80 million in sand suffocation death
- Video captures speeding driver before Ohio crash
- Comet ISON pronounced dead: Sun is chief suspect
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Correction: LA-Sheriff-Corruption story
Most Popular News
6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
RENO, Nev. (AP) — A desperate search for a couple and four children missing for two days in the below-zero cold of Nevada's rugged mountains turned jubilant Tuesday when rescuers guided in part by cellphone signals and footprints in the snow found them alive and well near their overturned Jeep.
Video captures speeding driver before Ohio crash
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Dash camera video recorded by two Ohio troopers and released Tuesday shows a car racing past at high speed, followed by the aftermath of a fiery two-car crash that killed a Toledo couple on Thanksgiving.
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
Notebook: Obamas, Bushes in close quarters
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (AP) — A joint wave from the Air Force One, a shared dinner, and a long flight home. President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush shared quality time Tuesday as they returned from Nelson Mandela's memorial service in South Africa.