The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Shrugging off winter's bite in N. Dakota oilfields
- NY train wreck could be case of highway hypnosis
- Railroads to offer health care to same-sex spouses
- Workers try again to save whales in Everglades
- Pearl Harbor survivor thrives meeting visitors
- Report: Arts, culture add $500B to nation's GDP
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20 percent
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again
- Skydivers return to Arizona site where 2 died
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Workers try again to save whales in Everglades
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. (AP) — Wildlife workers are returning to Everglades National Park in Florida on Thursday to try leading 41 pilot whales out of dangerously shallow waters and back to the ocean where they belong.