The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Federal court upholds Fla.'s docs vs. glocks law
- Fast food workers prepare to escalate wage demands
- Feds 'closely monitoring' NY police custody death
- Police still investigating after burglar killed
- Baby dies after being left in hot car in Kansas
- Police hunt for 2 who carjacked SUV, killed 3 kids
- Judge says Texas man innocent in rape
- Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
- AP source: Former AG subpoenaed in McDonnell trial
- Hospital shooting suspect had history of violence
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
Marshawn Lynch missing as Seahawks camp begins
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
US plans wide seismic testing of sea floor
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — The federal government is planning to use sound blasting to conduct research on the ocean floor along most of the East Coast, using technology similar to that which spawned a court battle between environmentalists and researchers in New Jersey this summer.
Cellphone unlocking set to become legal again
NEW YORK (AP) — Congress passed a bill Friday that makes it legal to "unlock" cellphones so the devices can —at least in some instances— be used on other carriers.