The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Sister: US Ebola patient said he was from Liberia
- Timeline for first case of Ebola diagnosed in US
- The US Ebola case: 5 things to know
- Forensics at center of missing U.Va. student case
- 911 caller: Cop told man to drop gun at Wal-Mart
- A decade after welcoming wind, states reconsider
- In Scott Walker race, he's the main issue
- Why the bond market is more fragile than you think
- Court blocks parts of new NC voting law
- GM says parts are ready to fix recalled small cars
Most Popular News
Senior Republican wants Secret Service chief out
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior Republican lawmaker called for Secret Service Director Julia Pierson to resign, and a senior Democrat said he is not comfortable with her leading the agency, as support for Pierson eroded Wednesday in the wake of her poorly received testimony about the White House break-i.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Grand Canyon officials have reduced waste by banning disposable plastic water bottles and installing water stations for visitors.
Mock, 1st female pilot to circle globe, dies at 88
Fifty years after she made aviation history, Jerrie Mock chuckled when asked whether she ever got scared while circling the globe alone.