The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- House chairman: $3.7B border request 'too much'
- 5 things to know about immigration courts
- Girl whose 6 family members were killed recovering
- Tracy Morgan released from rehab month after crash
- Last original Ramones member dies
- Drive-ins use creativity to afford digital switch
- Teddy Roosevelt library to rely on digital efforts
- Districts debate merits of master's for teachers
- Workers struggle in Hamptons, playground for rich
- Heads up! Supermoon is here
Most Popular News
Inventor pushes solar panels for roads, highways
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The solar panels that Idaho inventor Scott Brusaw has built aren't meant for rooftops. They are meant for roads, driveways, parking lots, bike trails and, eventually, highways.
Eastern Ukrainians flee as army suffers losses
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's president vowed vengeance in blood after 19 troops were killed in an insurgent rocket attack Friday, and residents of the rebel-held city of Donetsk began fleeing in large numbers for fear of a government siege.
Security Council urges Gaza truce; no sign of lull
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Ignoring international appeals for a cease-fire, Israel on Saturday widened its range of Gaza bombing targets to civilian institutions with suspected Hamas ties and announced it would hit northern Gaza "with great force" to prevent rocket attacks from there on Israel. Mre than 156 Palestinians have been killed in five days of bombardment.
Tracy Morgan released from rehab month after crash
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Former "Saturday Night Live" star Tracy Morgan has been released from a rehabilitation facility as he heals from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, his spokesman said Saturday.