The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Investigators, Branson go to spacecraft crash site
- Nurse free to move about as restrictions eased
- Ashes from Ebola victim's apartment in limbo
- 3 girls trick-or-treating killed in hit-and-run
- Sharpton calls for federal prosecution in Ferguson
- Hospital: Girl, 14, dies after school shooting
- Attorney wants UVa abduction suspect evaluated
- Ex-band member guilty in drum major's hazing death
- 88-year-old Missouri man charged with killing wife
- Mexico orders immediate release of Marine veteran
Most Popular News
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.
After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — For 48 days, Eric Frein was everywhere and nowhere, supposedly sighted again and again, only to melt back into the woods in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
Coal miners stuck in the middle of Ukraine's war
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Glistening black sweat rolls down the spine of a beefy miner as he jackhammers bedrock along the shaft at the Chelyuskintsev coal mine in Donetsk, Ukraine's eastern industrial heartland.
AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shocked and offended by explicit questions, some U.S. servicemen and women are complaining about a new sexual-assault survey that hundreds of thousands have been asked to complete.