The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- How Arizona, Ohio, Oklahoma, executions went awry
- Midazolam is common thread in 3 lengthy executions
- Some lethal injection problems in US executions
- Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
- Gang violence, fears for children fuel rush to US
- Slow North Dakota city fire alert raises concern
- JFK returns to old look in new collectors' coins
- Wyoming cave with fossil secrets to be excavated
- Suspected Nazi guard's death a blow to prosecutors
- Fire season in West so far is below expectations
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
France: Air Algerie flight vanishes over N Mali
ALGIERS, Algeria (AP) — An Air Algerie flight carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso to Algeria's capital disappeared from radar early Thursday over northern Mali after heavy rains were reported, according to the plane's owner and government officials in France and Burkina Faso. Nearly half of the pssengers were French.
Young MH17 victim has eerie premonition of crash
In a bedroom in a townhouse near Amsterdam, Miguel Panduwinata reached out for his mother. "Mama, may I hug you?"
Audit: NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA doesn't have enough money to get its new, $12 billion rocket system off the ground by the end of 2017 as planned, federal auditors say.