The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Captured: manhunt ends for trooper ambush suspect
- Crews to begin work to recover Kansas victims
- Inmate freed in landmark Illinois case
- Terminally ill woman may postpone taking her life
- A look at Ebola guidelines in some states
- Life goes on for nurse in standoff over Ebola
- AP PHOTOS: Haunted houses horrify on Halloween
- AP PHOTOS: Small Alaska town welcomes big politics
- Ebola victim's fiancée struggles to rebuild life
- Guard troops sent to site of Hawaii lava flow
Most Popular News
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Israel closes Jerusalem holy site after shooting
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel closed all access to Jerusalem's most sensitive religious site on Thursday, a rare move that ratcheted up already heightened tensions following the attempted assassination of a prominent Jewish religious activist and the killing of his suspected Palestinian assailant by polie.
Fearing uprising, Iraq militants hunt ex-police
BAGHDAD (AP) — The Islamic State group wanted to send a warning against anyone who might plot against its rule.
AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
RAMLE, Israel (AP) — Alert the fashion police: prisoners in an Israeli jail have presented their debut collections, bringing the do's and don'ts of design straight to the halls of a penitentiary.