The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
- Buffalo residents ready for possible evacuations
- Some 30 horses die in stable fire outside Chicago
- Fort Sam Houston lockdown lifted; 1 in custody
- US judge to sentence reputed drug-lord lieutenant
- US looking past Ebola to prepare for next outbreak
- Questions, answers about Detroit's bankruptcy
- Church members each get $500 to do good for world
- Fatal California bus crash is vehicle's 2nd of day
- AP Exclusive: Letter that inspired Kerouac found
Most Popular News
Monumental mess: Rome's mayor getting thumbs down
ROME (AP) — Pigs root through garbage piling up in a working class neighborhood. City buses improvise routes on streets clogged with triple-parked cars. On rainy days, muck-choked sewers make crossing the road a Herculean labor.
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Review: 3 cheap smartphones to consider
NEW YORK (AP) — The cheapest smartphones don't have all the gizmos of Apple or Samsung models, but I'm impressed by how many features you do get for roughly a third of the price.
Egypt willing to send troops to future Palestine
CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi said in remarks published Sunday that Egypt is prepared to send troops into a future Palestinian state to assist local police and guarantee Israel's security.