The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78
- Marion Barry remembered for love of DC
- Ferguson tense ahead of grand jury decision
- New Jersey looks at 'yes means yes' college policy
- Health exchanges' finances face test in 2nd year
- Shifting attitudes at play in Cosby allegations
- Official: Man who killed deputy had made threats
- Buffalo residents urged to prepare for flooding
- AP Exclusive: Letter that inspired Kerouac found
- Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airport
Most Popular News
Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Officials in a Polish town have opposed a proposition to name a playground after Winnie-the-Pooh due to the bear's unclear gender and immodest clothing.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.
Search continues at ancient Greek burial mound
AMPHIPOLIS, Greece (AP) — Scientists have opened the second phase of their excavation of the vast 4th-century BC burial mound in Amphipolis town in search of more tombs and bodies.
New Mexico spaceport sets sights on new customers
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The scramble to get everything ready for the launch of the world's first commercial flights from Spaceport America came to a screeching halt nearly a month ago when Virgin Galactic's spaceship broke up over the California desert during a test flight.