The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus lines in nationwide sweep
- Missing American in Iran was on unapproved mission
- Ex-DC teacher pleads guilty to child porn charges
- Wis. man gets 145 years for child sex assaults
- Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire
- Navy investigator to plead guilty in fraud case
- Feds try to smooth bumpy health care transition
- Holiday shopping spree not for everyone
- AP NewsBreak: Feds joins battle on citrus disease
Most Popular News
Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
College freshman dies in Pa. frat ritual
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating the death of a New York City college student during a fraternity ritual.
Missing American in Iran was on unapproved mission
WASHINGTON (AP) — An American who vanished nearly seven years ago in Iran was working for the CIA on an unapproved intelligence-gathering mission that, when it came to light inside the government, produced one of the most serious scandals in the recent history of the CIA — but all in secret, an Assciated Press investigation found.