The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Wis. man gets 145 years for child sex assaults
- Navy investigator to plead guilty in fraud case
- Feds try to smooth bumpy health care transition
- Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire
- Holiday shopping spree not for everyone
- AP NewsBreak: Feds joins battle on citrus disease
- Federal data show health disparities among states
- Last moments recounted of official killed in crash
- Medical test surprises: What should you be told?
- Legal weed sales will be spotty in Colorado
Most Popular News
Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
College freshman dies in Pa. frat ritual
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating the death of a New York City college student during a fraternity ritual.
Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — As one world leader after another paid homage to Nelson Mandela at a memorial service, the man standing at arm's length from them appeared to interpret their words in sign language. But advocates for the deaf say he was a faker.