The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ebola-infected passenger was sent home from ER
- Ebola worries could keep some Dallas students home
- Respiratory virus seen in 4 deaths; role unclear
- Report IDs 'weaknesses' at nuclear weapons lab
- Attorneys work to pick jury in Jodi Arias retrial
- UVa suspect mentioned in 2003 sexual assault
- Oregon man gets 30 years in Christmas bomb plot
- 3 Afghan soldiers who fled say they can't go home
- App teaches kindergartners basic computer coding
- Deep discount lures buyer for Revel casino
Most Popular News
Secret Service chief quits due to security lapses
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secret Service Director Julia Pierson abruptly resigned Wednesday in the face of multiple revelations of security breaches, bumbling in her agency and rapidly eroding confidence that the president and his family were being kept safe.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
FTC to retailers: Drop your caffeinated drawers
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — If you purchased caffeine-infused underwear because of promises it will make you thinner, federal regulators say you were hoodwinked — but at least you can get your money back.
Obama dines with fundraising contest winners
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is breaking bread in Washington with two women who won a fundraising contest to help Democratic Senate candidates.