The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security
- MARATHON WATCH: Running for a friend hurt by bomb
- Teen stowaway could face charges in California
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring 21
- Nadal looks to put Monte Carlo behind him
- Stock edge higher at start of busy earnings week
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado
- Court to look at 'born in Jerusalem' passport case
- UAW withdraws appeal of Volkswagen union vote
- High court to hear dispute about TV over Internet
Most Popular News
16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
HONOLULU (AP) — A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii on Sunday, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Prosecutor says 4 ferry crewmembers detained
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — A South Korean prosecutor says four more crewmembers from a sunken ferry have been detained on allegations of failing to protect passengers.