The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security
- CDC to revise Ebola protocol, Pentagon preps team
- Cruise ship docks with Ebola-watched health worker
- Police hunt for clues near where Va. remains found
- Ana downgraded to tropical storm; Hawaii relaxes
- On the road to find the world's funniest person
- The 10 semifinalists for World's Funniest Person
- New England raking in millions from leaf peepers
- Students clean up after mayhem near pumpkin fest
- Indian schools face decayed buildings, poverty
Most Popular News
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.
Super drunk woman arrested, mistook jail for bar
PAW PAW, Mich. (AP) — One is a building with bars. The other is a building with a bar. A very drunk woman apparently had trouble telling them apart and ended up in a southwestern Michigan jail cell.