The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Judge rejects Ebola quarantine for nurse
- Trooper ambush suspect in court after long manhunt
- A look at Ebola guidelines in some states
- Young, terminal, new face of right-to-die
- AP PHOTOS: Small Alaska town welcomes big politics
- Woman who set off pipe bombs appears before judge
- $2 million deal reached in hot NYC jail cell death
- Attorney wants UVa abduction suspect evaluated
- Sharpton calls for federal prosecution in Ferguson
- Rebuilt Hawaii town offers look at life after lava
Most Popular News
Trooper ambush suspect in court after long manhunt
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — Onlookers shouted "Are you sorry?" and "Why did you do it?" as a gaunt and battered-looking Eric Frein — the survivalist suspected in the ambush slaying of a Pennsylvania state trooper — was led from court Friday, the morning after his capture ended a grueling seven-week manhunt.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Greek police clear apartment used by rebel monks
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — Dozens of Greek police took part in an operation Friday to clear an apartment used as a hostel by a rebel monastery whose monks have been declared schismatic by the Orthodox Church.
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.