The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
- Newtown gunman's dad opens up in magazine article
- Alaska racers King, Zirkle fight for Iditarod lead
- Black Twitter flexing muscles on and offline
- Depth, distance reduce impact of California quake
- Americans board public transit in booming numbers
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3
- Sharpton leads march over 'stand your ground' law
- Man charged in $7 million shoplifting case jailed
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
US network to scan workers with secret clearances
WASHINGTON (AP) — Stung by internal security lapses, U.S. intelligence officials plan to use a sweeping electronic system to continually monitor workers with secret clearances, current and former officials told The Associated Press.