The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ebola patient told hospital he was from Liberia
- Timeline for first case of Ebola diagnosed in US
- The US Ebola case: 5 things to know
- Forensics at center of missing U.Va. student case
- Oregon man gets 30 years in Christmas bomb plot
- Respiratory virus seen in 4 deaths; role unclear
- Girl missing for 12 years found with mom in Mexico
- Federal court considers guns in post offices
- 911 caller: Cop told man to drop gun at Wal-Mart
- A decade after welcoming wind, states reconsider
Most Popular News
Secret Service chief resigns after security lapses
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigned Wednesday, a day after bitingly critical questioning by Congress about a White House security breach. There had been increasing calls for her departure during the day.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Kurds claim advances in Iraq as Britain joins fray
SALHIYAH, Iraq (AP) — Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq captured a border crossing with Syria on Tuesday, expelling Islamic State militants in heavy fighting that ground down to vicious house-to-house combat and close quarters sniping.
US sharply criticizes new Israeli construction
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says that if Israel were to move forward with a controversial housing development in east Jerusalem, it would distance Israel from, quote, "even its closest allies."