The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Police: Barracks ambush suspect sought mass murder
- Poverty rate drops for the first time since 2006
- House panel: Safety agency mishandled GM recall
- CDC study: Americans' bellies are expanding fast
- NASA picks Boeing and SpaceX to ferry astronauts
- Blacks, Hispanics have doubts about media accuracy
- Minneapolis-St. Paul 1 site of anti-terror program
- US tobacco growers brace for tougher competition
- New Jersey loses 4th casino; Trump weighs in
- Lumber town takes stock after wind-driven wildfire
Most Popular News
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Criticism mounting for Vikings, Adrian Peterson
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — For as long as he's been in the NFL, Adrian Peterson has been one of the most popular and most marketable stars in the league, an approachable superstar with the kind of inspirational comeback story that made him an endorser's dream.