The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face federal charges
- US vet held in N. Korea says statement was coerced
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- Newtown asks for privacy, kindness on 1-year mark
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Jury selected in Montana newlywed killing case
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade
- Rising riches: 1 in 5 in US reaches affluence
- Chief: Fatally shot Texas student charged officer
- US Sen. Mark Kirk has gallbladder removed
Most Popular News
Conn. suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
MANCHESTER, Conn. (AP) — A man suspected of killing three women in an apartment complex shot himself to death in front of police officers after letting a 13-month-old child go free, authorities said Sunday.
Search underway for couple, 4 kids in Nevada snow
LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) — A search resumed Monday in the remote mountains of northwest Nevada for a couple and four children who went to play in the snow and haven't returned after a night of sub-zero temperatures.
Big tech companies lash out at government snooping
WASHINGTON (AP) — Silicon Valley is escalating pressure on President Barack Obama to curb the U.S. government surveillance programs that vacuum personal information off the Internet and threaten the technology industry's financial livelihood.
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.