The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- New survey details vast scope of teen dating abuse
- CDC details new Ebola response and prep teams
- At least 2 hurt in midair collision in Maryland
- Girls' journey renews fears of terror recruiting
- Border deaths drop to 15-year low
- Jurors hear doctor's dying wife on 911 recording
- Navajo high court orders election postponed
- PTSD argued in case of Marine jailed in Mexico
- Hospital of Ebola patient posts poor ER benchmarks
- Eric Frein lookalike: I've been stopped repeatedly
Most Popular News
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
HealthCare.gov's EZ form not for legal immigrants
WASHINGTON (AP) — HealthCare.gov's simpler online application is being touted as a big win for consumers. But it can't be used by legal immigrants and naturalized U.S. citizens, who represent millions of potential new health insurance customers.
Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
Rotten eggs, horse urine, formaldehyde, bitter almonds, alcohol, vinegar and a hint of sweet ether.