The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- AP PHOTOS: Pole dancing being used for fitness
- Backers seek expansion of civil rights death law
- Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
- Relatives: Vet arrested at White House needs help
- Global marches draw attention to climate change
- NASA's Maven explorer arrives at Mars after a year
- Some California wells run dry amid drought
- Clementi family become advocates after suicide
- Authorities: Islamic State group an online threat
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting
MOSCOW (AP) — Tens of thousands of people marched through central Moscow on Sunday to demonstrate against the fighting in Ukraine and Russia's alleged complicity in the conflict.
Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Pope Francis called Sunday for Muslims and all religious leaders to condemn Islamic extremists who "pervert" religion to justify violence, as he visited Albania and held up the Balkan nation as a model for interfaith harmony for the rest of the world.