The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Border deaths drop to 15-year low
- Official: 3 dead, 2 hurt in Maryland air crash
- New survey details vast scope of teen dating abuse
- Pennsylvania town can keep Jim Thorpe's body
- Gary killings put spotlight on abandoned buildings
- Paintings in national parks spark probe, furor
- Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
- Autopsy: St. Louis officer shot Myers from behind
- Jurors hear doctor's dying wife on 911 recording
- 911 calls show chaos after Delaware tour bus crash
Most Popular News
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
HealthCare.gov's EZ form not for legal immigrants
WASHINGTON (AP) — HealthCare.gov's simpler online application is being touted as a big win for consumers. But it can't be used by legal immigrants and naturalized U.S. citizens, who represent millions of potential new health insurance customers.
Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
Rotten eggs, horse urine, formaldehyde, bitter almonds, alcohol, vinegar and a hint of sweet ether.