The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Feds look for temporary fix after I-5 collapse
- Furlough Friday: Unpaid day off for many in gov't
- Principal recounts storm hitting Okla. school
- Obama: Sexual assault threatens trust in military
- Obama's drone rules leave unanswered questions
- Arias foreman: Sentencing decision unfair to jury
- Suspect in killing of officer found dead in cell
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer post Sandy
- Obama OKs honor for Birmingham bombing victims
- After vote on gay youth, Scouts face more turmoil
Most Popular News
Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother's house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to bea potted marijuana plant.
Teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers in Utah
WEST POINT, Utah (AP) — A teenager was arrested Thursday in the deaths of his two younger brothers, ages 4 and 10, at the family home in a Utah subdivision of new homes and tidy lawns, police said.
Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (AP) — Get ready for another busy hurricane season, maybe unusually wild, federal forecasters say.
I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river, injuring 3
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. (AP) — An Interstate 5 bridge over a river collapsed north of Seattle Thursday evening, dumping two vehicles into the water and sparking a rescue effort by boats and divers as three injured people were pulled from the chilly waterway.