The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Repairing burst Los Angeles main could take days
- Home owned by Trump holdout auctioned for $530,000
- Demoted worker shoots CEO, kills self in Chicago
- In San Francisco real estate, $1M won't buy much
- AP PHOTOS: Mansion or shack? It's the $1M question
- US warns against traveling to Ebola-hit countries
- NASA to test making rocket fuel ingredient on Mars
- WTC steel company CEO arrested on fraud charges
- Sudan woman who faced death over faith lands in US
- Colorado woman guilty of kidnapping newborn nephew
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
Deadly Israeli strikes hit UN school, market area
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli artillery shells tore through the walls of a U.N. school crowded with sleeping war refugees and back-to-back explosions rocked a market filled with shoppers Wednesday as Israel's stepped up campaign against Gaza's Hamas rulers claimed at least 116 Palestinian lies.
'Godfather of Makeup' Dick Smith dead at 92
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick Smith, the Oscar-winning "Godfather of Makeup" who amused, fascinated and terrified moviegoers by devising unforgettable transformations for Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" and Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" among many others, has died. He was 92.
NASA to test making rocket fuel ingredient on Mars
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA plans to make oxygen — a key ingredient of rocket fuel — on Mars early next decade.