The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Parents had hoped to negotiate with Foley captors
- Islamic State backers under scrutiny in US
- American Ebola doc urges help fighting outbreak
- Ferguson fallout: A call for police 'body cams'
- National Guard to withdraw from a quieter Ferguson
- New go-to career for New England's young: Farming
- Mishaps prompt questions about Washington ferries
- Dentist at center of hepatitis scare cedes license
- 1990 arson-murder rap tossed, man is set free
- Ice bucket challenge goes awry, firefighters hurt
Most Popular News
4 white lion cubs born at German circus
BERLIN (AP) — A circus in Germany is celebrating the birth of four rare white lion cubs.
Serbia says it won't impose sanctions on Russia
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Despite pressure from the European Union, Serbia will not impose sanctions against Russia or curb its food exports to that country, Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic said Friday.
Russian aid convoy reaches war-torn Luhansk
LUHANSK, Ukraine (AP) — Declaring it had lost patience with Ukraine's stalling tactics, Russia sent over 130 aid trucks rolling into rebel-held eastern Ukraine on Friday without the approval of the government in Kiev. Ukraine called the move a "direct invasion" that aimed to provoke an internationa incident.
Obama faces tough options in Iraq and Syria
WASHINGTON (AP) — At the heart of President Barack Obama's quandary over the Islamic State militants is their haven in Syria.