The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Oil crews endure even when wind chill drops to -40
- State-by-state look at a cold snap freezing the US
- APNewsBreak: Fed site gives unusable Medicaid data
- States grovel before Boeing in bid for 777X jobs
- Minn. archdiocese posts list of accused priests
- House Democrats urge Obama to suspend deportations
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Jobs report to help show if US economy is for real
- AP Newsbreak: NM officer in van shooting on leave
- US identifies American teacher killed in Libya
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. (AP) — Pods of 35 pilot whales slowly swam Thursday into deeper water off Florida's southwest coast, raising optimism that the strandings of whales on Everglades National Park beaches may soon end on a positive note.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.