The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US appeals panel strikes down Miss. abortion law
- Immigration debate roils politics in ... Maine?
- Immigration overload: The debate in governor races
- APNewsBreak: Defense to oversee plagiarism probe
- Man wrongly imprisoned seeks millions from state
- AP PHOTOS: Building boom in N. Dakota's oil patch
- Peace camp in US unites Israeli, Palestinian teens
- Ex-governor's corruption trial focuses on marriage
- Vegas illegal betting suspects freed from custody
- Woman forgives husband who left son in hot car
Most Popular News
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Report: More acidic seawater poses risks in Alaska
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The release of carbon dioxide into the air from power plant smokestacks to the tailpipe on your car could pose a risk to red king crab and other lucrative fisheries in Alaska, a new report says.
Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut baby has arrived with a splash, right into a toilet bowl.
Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic and Republican members of Congress scrambled Tuesday to seal a $225 million boost to Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system before they break this week for a month-long recess.