The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama to tell feds to boost renewable electricity
- 911 calls show anguish and tension in Conn. school
- Derailment highlights risk of 'highway hypnosis'
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Nearly week of frigid temperatures for West
- Skydivers return to Arizona site where 2 died
- Services send mystery boxes of socks, sex toys
- LA airport shooting suspect appears in court
- Stakes now even higher for Detroit retirees
- Judge weighs merits of Utah's gay marriage ban
Most Popular News
Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat for three days, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
Consultants: Cleveland kidnapper's death a suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Frustrated by conditions in his cell, obsessed with the quality of prison food and convinced that guards were mistreating him, Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide as the reality of living out his life in prison set in, two consultants concluded Tuesday.
Asian nations dominate international test
WASHINGTON (AP) — American students once again lag behind many of their Asian and European peers on a global exam, a continuing trend that often is blamed on child poverty and a diverse population in U.S. schools.
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico state, the country's nuclear safety director said.