The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring 21
- Nadal looks to put Monte Carlo behind him
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado
- High court to hear dispute about TV over Internet
- Dozens denied Navy base access due to past crimes
- Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
- Study: Fuels from corn waste not better than gas
- APNewsBreak: Elephants endangered by land grabs
Most Popular News
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Group concerned for activist missing in Thailand
BANGKOK (AP) — An international human rights group is calling on Thai authorities to investigate the disappearance of a prominent environmental activist.
Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
NANJING, China (AP) — Strolling through China's sprawling memorial to a 1937 massacre by Japanese troops, a 64-year-old retired teacher said the incident remains an open wound.
Easter morning delivery for space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Space station astronauts got a special Easter treat: a cargo ship full of supplies.