The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Experts: Case of burned Texas boy problematic
- Bill would let Paul run for 2 offices at same time
- Chevron pizza 'scandal' isn't one in small town
- On the rocks? 'Ice yachts' sail cold Hudson River
- Another fire burns at Detroit's Heidelberg Project
- Senators: Quicker action needed on safety rules
- Massachusetts OKs bill outlawing 'upskirt' photos
- 4 dead in New Jersey fire; mix-up delayed response
- Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
- Opening statements to begin in general's sex trial
Most Popular News
Guard: Pistorius told me 'everything is fine'
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — A security guard working in Oscar Pistorius' gated community says the athlete told him everything was "fine" when he called to investigate neighbors' reports of gunshots on the night Reeva Steenkamp was killed.
Hubble Telescope captures shattering asteroid
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The Hubble Space Telescope has captured the first pictures of a disintegrating asteroid.
General to admit guilt on 3 counts; denies assault
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A U.S. Army general accused of sexually assaulting a junior officer will admit guilt on three lesser charges but maintains his innocence on allegations that he forced her to perform oral sex, his lawyer said Wednesday night.
Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
WASHINGTON (AP) — Relief may be on the way for a weather-weary United States with the predicted warming of the central Pacific Ocean brewing this year that will likely change weather worldwide. But it won't be for the better everywhere.