The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
- Commutes long, slow after Conn. train derailment
- Split-second choice ended with NY student dead
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- High court to weigh in on legislative prayers
- High court uphold FCC power in cell tower disputes
- Cartel towns pose challenge for immigration reform
- What do we eat? New food map will tell us
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Va.
- Boston cardinal skips event over Irish PM's role
Most Popular News
Split-second choice ended with NY student dead
NEW YORK (AP) — The college student was being held in a headlock by a masked intruder with a loaded gun to her head, police said. Then the gunman took aim at an officer.
1 winning ticket sold in Fla. on Powerball
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A lottery official says 1 winning ticket has been sold in Florida for a record Powerball jackpot of more than $590 million.
2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Va.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — Two FBI special agents on the agency's elite Hostage Rescue Team have been killed in a training accident in Virginia, officials said Sunday.
Tornadoes level homes in Okla., 1 dead
SHAWNEE, Okla. (AP) — Tornadoes ravaged portions of central Oklahoma on Sunday, reducing portions of a mobile home park to rubble and killing a 79-year-old man whose body was found out in the open.