The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Immigration debate roils politics in ... Maine?
- NYC uses food trucks to bring summer meals to kids
- Prosecutor: Ex-governor, wife illegally took gifts
- NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt collectors
- Doctor who contracted Ebola in grave condition
- Opponents, supporters to discuss clean air rules
- Abuse suspect dead; 2 marshals, NY policeman hurt
- Indian senior community part of growing niche
- Man charged in teen's disappearance heads to court
Most Popular News
Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic and Republican members of Congress scrambled Tuesday to seal a $225 million boost to Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system before they break this week for a month-long recess.
Wedding reception shut down when brawl breaks out
MIDDLETOWN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a brawl involving dozens of guests broke out at a wedding reception in central New Jersey.
Turkish PM Erdogan returning Jewish American award
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is returning an award given to him by a Jewish American group in 2004, after the group asked for it back because of comments he made regarding the conflict in Gaza.
Kosovo prosecutor suspects some killed for organs
BRUSSELS (AP) — A special European Union prosecutor said Tuesday he had "compelling indications" that up to ten captives were killed to have their organs harvested for illegal trafficking and black market sale during the 1998-99 Kosovo war.