The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Arrest linked to gun used after Boston bombings
- Obama declares Washington wildfire emergency
- Teacher slaying suspect in court on assault charge
- Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life
- Flight bans show skittishness over trouble spots
- With GOP runoff over, Perdue and Nunn face off
- Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH
- Seniors share homes for cost saving, companionship
- Memorial honoring injured veterans under way in DC
- Federal judge to rule on Colorado gay marriage ban
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
Shipwrecked Concordia making final voyage off isle
GIGLIO ISLAND, Italy (AP) — The Costa Concordia cruise liner began its final voyage Wednesday, slowly being towed away from the tiny Italian island where it capsized more than two years ago, killing 32 people.
Agents get subsidized 'Obamacare' using fake IDs
WASHINGTON (AP) — Undercover investigators using fake identities were able to secure taxpayer-subsidized health insurance under President Barack Obama's health care law, congressional investigators said Wednesday.