The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Massive cheating scandal at UNC involved athletes
- Girls' journey renews fears of terror recruiting
- Police track Indiana slaying suspect's movements
- Hospital of Ebola patient posts poor ER benchmarks
- PTSD argued in case of Marine jailed in Mexico
- Prosecutors: Michigan girl meant to kill family
- US to track everyone coming from Ebola nations
- USDA brings indoor plumbing to Alaska village
- APNewsBreak: Care questioned in 15 NY jail deaths
- Disqualified tribal candidate persists in campaign
Most Popular News
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
AP Interview: Russia's Navalny vows to fight Putin
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's most prominent opposition leader is in bare feet, dressed in blue jeans and a checkered shirt, as he opens the door to his apartment in a drab Soviet-era block.
Swiss chain sorry for 'unforgivable' packaging
GENEVA (AP) — A leading Swiss supermarket chain is apologizing for what it calls an "unforgivable blunder": distributing mini-containers of coffee cream bearing portraits of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.
Activists: Syria airstrikes toll over 500
BEIRUT (AP) — U.S.-led coalition airstrikes on Syria have killed more than 500 people, mainly Islamic militants, since they began last month, activists said Thursday, as fighting flared in the northern Syrian border town of Kobani.