The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Judge won't dismiss general's sex assault charges
- Newtown gunman's dad opens up in magazine article
- Black Twitter flexing muscles on and offline
- California quake downgraded to magnitude-6.8
- Americans board public transit in booming numbers
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3
- 2 Alaska mushers battle for Iditarod lead
- Sharpton leads march over 'stand your ground' law
- Man charged in $7 million shoplifting case jailed
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Judge won't dismiss general's sex assault charges
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — A military judge declined Monday to dismiss sexual assault charges against an Army general after reviewing what he said was evidence that political considerations influenced the military's handling of the case.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
US network to scan workers with secret clearances
WASHINGTON (AP) — Stung by internal security lapses, U.S. intelligence officials plan to use a sweeping electronic system to continually monitor workers with secret clearances, current and former officials told The Associated Press.