The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos
- Key figures in racial profiling lawsuit in Ariz
- No bail for Pa. parents in faith-healing death
- Jury foreman says life or death decision unfair
- Furlough Friday: Unpaid day off for many in gov't
- Principal recounts tornado hitting Oklahoma school
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Journalist and author Haynes Johnson dies at 81
- Calif. plastic ocean debris bill dies in committee
- Obama: Sexual assault threatens trust in military
Most Popular News
Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother's house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to bea potted marijuana plant.
Teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers in Utah
WEST POINT, Utah (AP) — A teenager was arrested Thursday in the deaths of his two younger brothers, ages 4 and 10, at the family home in a Utah subdivision of new homes and tidy lawns, police said.
Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (AP) — Get ready for another busy hurricane season, maybe unusually wild, federal forecasters say.
Journalist and author Haynes Johnson dies at 81
WASHINGTON (AP) — Haynes Johnson, a pioneering Washington journalist who won a Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of the civil rights movement and migrated from newspapers to television, books and teaching, died Friday. He was 81.