The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Thinner crowds, protests, beer
- Ferguson protest closes huge St. Louis-area mall
- Black Friday gets a little less frenzied
- Michael Brown's legacy continues to evolve
- Austin police: Man fired 100-plus rounds downtown
- Immigrants' chances tied to their state's policies
- Baby of dead pregnant woman in critical condition
- NYC panel nears decision on police chokehold death
- NY boys buried in snow pile heard rescuers calling
- Growers grateful for higher Christmas tree prices
Most Popular News
Past ban on marrying blacks may mar tribe's future
WASHINGTON (AP) — Several members of the Congressional Black Caucus are urging the Obama administration to withhold federal recognition of a Virginia Indian tribe because of its history of banning intermarriage with blacks.
Mickey Rourke wins exhibition bout in Moscow
MOSCOW (AP) — Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke returned to the boxing ring Friday at the age of 62, defeating a fighter less than half his age in an exhibition bout.
Russian doctor rebellion causes headache for Putin
MOSCOW (AP) — Dr. Semyon Galperin spent a decade in medical research in Russia and as much time in the United States, working at top hospitals and research companies. Despite his expertise, Galperin was recently given a stark ultimatum from the Moscow hospital where he works: Leave or stay on as a owly hospital attendant.
Volcano in south Japan erupts, disrupting flights
TOKYO (AP) — A volcano in southern Japan blasted out chunks of magma Friday in the first such eruption in 22 years, causing flight cancellations and prompting warnings to stay away from its crater.