The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US extremism fight could take cue from Minnesota
- US tobacco growers brace for tougher competition
- Street gangs tone down use of colors, tattoos
- Another Atlantic City bust: Trump Plaza closes
- Poverty rate drops for the first time since 2006
- Landmark fracking study finds no water pollution
- House panel: Safety agency mishandled GM recall
- Police get search warrant in barracks ambush probe
- Capt. Citrus, face of Florida OJ, gets a makeover
- Man accused in 4 slayings to appear in Fla. court
Most Popular News
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Pope to focus on grandparents after newlyweds
VATICAN CITY (AP) — First, Pope Francis married 20 couples to highlight the role of families as the heart of the Catholic Church. Next up is a special Mass for grandparents.