The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US aid workers headed to Atlanta for Ebola care
- Push for charges in NYC police chokehold death
- Fires force evacuations in West Coast states
- North Korea holds California man called shy, smart
- Hate crime case resurrects racial wounds in NYC
- Doctors: Stabbing suspect sees fictional beings
- Records show Arizona inmate was injected 15 times
- AP-GfK poll: Public ready to close book on 2 wars
- Denver fair's bong, edible contests celebrate pot
- 2 crashes minutes apart injure 40 in San Francisco
Most Popular News
Heavy Gaza fighting ahead of proposed 3-day truce
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Palestinian officials say 17 Palestinians, including 10 members of one family, were killed in Israeli strikes ahead of a planned three-day cease-fire in the Gaza war.
Obama, Putin discuss Ukraine, missile treaty
WASHINGTON (AP) — Capping a week of aggressive action against Russia, President Barack Obama pressed Russian President Vladimir Putin Friday for a diplomatic path out of Ukraine's struggle with Moscow-backed pro-Russian separatists. Putin countered by calling U.S. and European economic sanctions aginst Russia counterproductive.
Senate kills spending bill for border crisis
WASHINGTON (AP) — A bill to address the crisis of unaccompanied migrant youths arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border has died in the Senate on a procedural vote.
Florida lawmakers ordered to draw new voting map
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida judge on Friday ordered legislators to draw up a new congressional map for the state after the old one was ruled to be illegal.