The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Pierson's undoing was quick as support vanished
- Dallas ER sent Ebola-infected patient home
- Questions and answers about the US Ebola case
- Respiratory virus seen in 4 deaths; role unclear
- Man gets 30-year term for Oregon bomb plot
- Minneapolis community fights recruiters for jihad
- History fight coming to a head in suburban Denver
- Missing-student suspect due in Virginia court
- Potato harvest schools Maine teens in hard work
- Episcopalians battle behind walls of NYC seminary
Most Popular News
Secret Service chief quits due to security lapses
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secret Service Director Julia Pierson abruptly resigned Wednesday in the face of multiple revelations of security breaches, bumbling in her agency and rapidly eroding confidence that the president and his family were being kept safe.
Dallas ER sent Ebola-infected patient home
DALLAS (AP) — A Dallas emergency room sent a man with Ebola home last week, even though he told a nurse that he had been in disease-ravaged West Africa, and officials at the hospital are considering if they would have acted differently had the entire medical staff been aware.
Obama dines with fundraising contest winners
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is breaking bread in Washington with two women who won a fundraising contest to help Democratic Senate candidates.
Colorado man wants to bring gun into post office
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — Tab Bonidy carries a concealed pistol everywhere he goes. It offers him a sense of safety even in Avon, Colorado, a mountain town so small its lone post office doesn't offer home delivery.