The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Dad: Boys charged in homeless deaths once homeless
- Peace talks eyed after Israel, Hamas cease-fire
- Hopkins pays $190M in pelvis exam pix settlement
- American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel
- Cooler weather aids crews fighting Washington fire
- Friend is first convicted in Boston Marathon probe
- Working-class whites lose voting dominance in Ohio
- Clippers CEO and Shelly Sterling to testify
- Man accused of enslaving woman to be sentenced
- Perry sending National Guard troops to border
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal appeals court delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama's health care law Tuesday, potentially derailing billions of dollars in subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who bought policies.
McIlroy will emerge even stronger than ever
HOYLAKE, England (AP) — The celebration began long before Rory McIlroy had a chance to drink out of the claret jug.