The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Police hunt for 2 who carjacked SUV, killed 3 kids
- Hospital shooting suspect had history of violence
- Federal court upholds Fla.'s docs vs. glocks law
- Police still investigating after burglar killed
- Baby dies after being left in hot car in Kansas
- Fast food workers prepare to escalate wage demands
- Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
- Judge dismisses lawsuit over Amelia Earhart search
- Judge says Texas man innocent in rape
- Ohio State under shadow again, this time with band
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
Some in 'torture' report denied chance to read it
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) — About a dozen former CIA officials named in a classified Senate report on decade-old agency interrogation practices were notified in recent days that they would be able to review parts of the document in a secure room in suburban Washington after signing a secrecy agreement.
Marshawn Lynch missing as Seahawks camp begins
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
US plans wide seismic testing of sea floor
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — The federal government is planning to use sound blasting to conduct research on the ocean floor along most of the East Coast, using technology similar to that which spawned a court battle between environmentalists and researchers in New Jersey this summer.