The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama admin creates Korean land mine exception
- Tensions high as ambush suspect evades capture
- Rights of same-sex military spouses vary by state
- Ex-al-Qaida spokesman gets life prison term in NY
- Accused White House intruder armed in July arrest
- 100 arrested at Wall Street climate crisis sit-in
- California fire containment doubles; wind expected
- Marathon suspect's friend due in court for hearing
- Clothes taken in search for missing UVa student
- Florida man admits killings in 911 tape
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.
Albania destroys marijuana worth $8.2 billion
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania's Interior Ministry says the country's authorities have destroyed marijuana of an estimated market value of 6.4 billion euro ($8.2 billion) this year — more than 60 percent of the country's annual GDP.
Tensions high as ambush suspect evades capture
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — A 10-day manhunt for the survivalist accused of ambushing a Pennsylvania State Police barracks has narrowed to the rural area where he grew up and his parents still live, but the suspect has managed to elude capture despite the efforts of hundreds of law enforcement officials.