The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Manatees may lose endangered species status
- Experimental Ebola drug heals all monkeys in study
- Pilot in F-15 crash was decorated combat veteran
- Former FBI director grateful for care after crash
- Sandy recovery, sun boost Jersey shore business
- Final arguments unfold at ex-governor's trial
- New challenge for HealthCare.gov: Tax forms
- At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
- NYC developer makes changes in 'poor door' design
- Beer gardens helping Milwaukee County budgets
Most Popular News
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Mexico authorities stage midnight migrant raid
SAN RAMON, Mexico (AP) — The lumbering freight train known as "The Beast," a key part of the route for migrants heading north to the United States, rolled to an abrupt, unscheduled stop in the black of midnight.
In Texas, big school finance questions remain
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Pumping an extra $3.4 billion into Texas public schools didn't convince a judge that the state is adequately funding classrooms. But how much more money it will take — and how those funds should be divvied up — isn't likely to get sorted anytime soon.