The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- House chairman: $3.7B border request 'too much'
- 5 things to know about immigration courts
- Crews battle wildfires in Washington, California
- Sandra Fluke seeks wider influence in California
- Last original Ramones members dies
- Deadline looms in Newark airport wage hike flap
- Tracy Morgan sues Wal-Mart for crash that killed 1
- Drive-ins use creativity to afford digital switch
- Joy fills streets of Cleveland as LeBron returns
- Man convicted of deadly attack on sleeping kids
Most Popular News
Inventor pushes solar panels for roads, highways
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The solar panels that Idaho inventor Scott Brusaw has built aren't meant for rooftops. They are meant for roads, driveways, parking lots, bike trails and, eventually, highways.
Eastern Ukrainians flee as army suffers losses
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's president vowed vengeance in blood after 19 troops were killed in an insurgent rocket attack Friday, and residents of the rebel-held city of Donetsk began fleeing in large numbers for fear of a government siege.
Tracy Morgan sues Wal-Mart for crash that killed 1
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Former "Saturday Night Live" star Tracy Morgan has sued Wal-Mart over a highway crash involving one of its drivers that left him seriously injured and a fellow comedian dead.
Drive-ins use creativity to afford digital switch
SACO, Maine (AP) — Many in the movie industry feared the need to convert to digital could be the death knell for drive-ins, but drive-in operators are finding creative ways to afford the switch.