The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe over climate
- Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
- Ex-stepson: White House intruder meant no harm
- Some California wells run dry amid drought
- Clementi family become advocates after suicide
- Authorities: Islamic State group an online threat
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
- Man seen with UVa student faces driving charge
- 32 structures destroyed in California wildfire
- Pomp, little action expected at UN climate summit
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman opened fire in a deadly ambush at a Pennsylvania state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — The guitarist for U2 finally has an edge in getting his long-planned compound of mansions built in the mountains above Malibu.