The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Police: Barracks ambush suspect sought mass murder
- US extremism fight could take cue from Minnesota
- Poverty rate drops for the first time since 2006
- US tobacco growers brace for tougher competition
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump Plaza closes
- Racing wildfire engulfs homes in California town
- Landmark fracking study finds no water pollution
- Transgender teenager in confinement case escapes
- NASA announcing commercial crew winners
- NY boater gets prison for fatal Hudson River crash
Most Popular News
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Poverty rate drops for the first time since 2006
WASHINGTON (AP) — The poverty rate in the United States has dropped for the first time since 2006, bringing a bit of encouraging news about the nation's economy as President Barack Obama and Congress gear up for midterm elections.