The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Black Twitter growing into online force
- Powerful quake shakes California; no injuries
- Americans riding public transit in record numbers
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at NY trial
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- UMass latest to deal with rowdy St. Pat's parties
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
WASHINGTON (AP) — With just three weeks left to sign up under President Barack Obama's health care law, a major survey tracking the rollout finds that the uninsured rate keeps going down.
Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius vomited in the dock and retched repeatedly and loudly at his murder trial Monday as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he shot, including a head wound that was probably instantly fatal according to the pathologist who prformed her autopsy.
Big quake strikes off N. Calif., no tsunami threat
EUREKA, Calif. (AP) — A powerful magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck late Sunday night off the coast of Northern California, but there were no immediate reports of injury or damage and no danger of a tsunami, officials said.