The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 'Batman' killer studied brain disorders before mass murder
- Guide to the Colorado theater shooting trial
- Family, friends in Baltimore mourn death of arrested man
- Clinton Foundation admits missteps in donor disclosure
- Q&A: What's at stake in Supreme Court gay marriage arguments
- Ohio in a minority as high court weighs same-sex marriage
- Photographer says Baltimore police beat him during protest
- Film to probe Newark schoolyard murders' toll on family
- Coast Guard: Second body found in Alabama waters, 5 missing
- Internet billionaires face off in renewed Texas space race
Most Popular News
Mustafa Akinci elected leader of breakaway Turkish Cypriots
NICOSIA, Cyprus (AP) — Mustafa Akinci, a veteran politician with a strong track record of reaching out to rival Greek Cypriots, was elected Sunday as leader of the breakaway Turkish Cypriots in ethnically divided Cyprus, pledging to focus his energy on breaking decades of stalemate and achieving anaccord reunifying the small island nation.
Coyote collared after lower Manhattan police chase
NEW YORK (AP) — A wily coyote is no match for the NYPD.
European authorities stop illegal horse meat network
PARIS (AP) — European authorities say police in several countries have detained 26 people in a crackdown on an organized crime network accused of trading in illegal horse meat.
Toll climbs after powerful quake hits Nepal: Things to Know
The death toll climbed and aftershocks continued a day after a powerful earthquake struck the Nepal region, triggering an avalanche on Mount Everest and setting off an urgent aid response.