The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Mayor's 1st year: Liberal victories, NYPD crisis
- A look at Mayor de Blasio's successes, challenges
- South Dakota's Jewish community small, tight-knit
- Police boss urges more dialogue, less rhetoric
- Key developments in police-communities tension
- Ravens back in playoffs, earn AFC wild card
- Surfer survives shark bite off Central California
- Chris Rock and wife Malaak Compton-Rock headed for divorce
- Grand Ole Opry's Little Jimmy Dickens hospitalized
- Authorities investigating after 4 found dead in Texas home
Most Popular News
Afghan police lead insurgent fight at high cost
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — When brothers Amir and Mosha Jan joined Afghanistan's police two years ago they believed that their patriotic duty was more important than obeying their father, who did not want his only sons joining the ranks of a police force on the front lines of the war against the Talban.
Key developments in disappearance of AirAsia jet
An AirAsia jet with 162 people on board disappeared Sunday while flying from western Indonesia to Singapore on a scheduled two-hour flight. Here's a look at the key developments.
160 still trapped on Greek ferry as 49 reach land
BARI, Italy (AP) — A cargo ship with 49 people evacuated from a Greek ferry that caught fire in the Adriatic Sea arrived in the Italian port of Bari on Monday, the first big group to reach land. More than 160 people remained trapped on the smoke-filled vessel adrift in rough seas between Italy and lbania.
Lava moves another 10 yards toward Hawaii marketplace
PAHOA, Hawaii (AP) — Lava from a volcano on Hawaii's Big Island has moved another 10 yards toward a shopping center since Saturday afternoon.