The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Transcript shows concerns during Arizona execution
- Official: Hospital gunman intended to kill others
- Man, 80, says he shot burglar after pregnancy plea
- Big family hit by Sandy to share lottery winnings
- Judge says Texas man should be exonerated in rape
- Pot may be legal, but homeowner agreements can ban
- Embattled grocery chain weighs proposal to buy it
- Anti-violence youth gunned down, but not silenced
- Baby dies after being left in hot car in Kansas
- Carjacked vehicle hits crowd, killing 2 kids
Most Popular News
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
House votes to limit tax credit for immigrants
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House passed a bill Friday that would gradually increase the popular child tax credit and make it available to more families with higher incomes.
House to Obama: No troops to Iraq without our OK
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House overwhelmingly passed a resolution Friday that would bar President Barack Obama from sending forces to Iraq in a "sustained combat role" without congressional approval, a bill with greater symbolic than legal effect.
Son of S.Korea sunken ferry owner detained
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean news agency says the eldest son of the sunken ferry owner has been detained by police after two months on the run.